• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest K.Kilgour

starting out

Guest K.Kilgour

I'm a conscientious new hunter looking for someone to give me some pointers.

I've been hunting partidge and rabbit this season (my first season). I would love to go for goose or duck with some who knows what they're doing. I also have a buck and a doe tag I'm hoping to use this season. I'm also very interested in learning how to butcher big game and tan hides too. Any pointers would be appreciated, but I would very much like to join anyone patient enough to have me along.

Thanks,

Kyle kelliottkilgour@gmail.com

Thefishleclair
I'm a conscientious new hunter looking for someone to give me some pointers.

I've been hunting partidge and rabbit this season (my first season). I would love to go for goose or duck with some who knows what they're doing. I also have a buck and a doe tag I'm hoping to use this season. I'm also very interested in learning how to butcher big game and tan hides too. Any pointers would be appreciated, but I would very much like to join anyone patient enough to have me along.

Thanks,

Kyle kelliottkilgour@gmail.com

Best advice I can give for deer hunting is find a good trail system. Sit downwind from it and wait, Keep going back daily or on a regular basis. Deer use these trails as travelways, soon enough one will walk out. You can stop fast moving deer by making a "Lamb" kinda tone MEAAAAAHH sound. If hunting Antlerless and antlered deer just sit and be quiet, Some does dont like to be bothered and smaller bucks tend to shy away from calls, rattling and some scents. I just sit still and do fairly well.

got these 3 in about 1 min outta my stand.

Archery253.jpg

Grumpas' Baits

Check it out on FB