• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

NorthwestHunter

My 2010 Buck

NorthwestHunter

Well it took me a while to post, but heres some pictures of my 2010 buck. Got him on November 13th at 2:30 pm in the blowing snow, he walked right out at 50 yards!

Paul

Whitetail hunting, not just a 3 month season...a 12 month obsession

NorthwestHunter

Yay!! The new board has a larger capacity for attachments. Sorry for the wait, but FINALLY here are some pictures of my buck from last fall. My personal best! scored at 108 7/8 gross inches.

I had over 100 trail cam photos of this guy and I chased him all season. The one night I had to put a tin roof on our new garage, my camera caught him 40 yards from my stand passing by. Another morning I decided to hunt my food plot...while he decided to sit pretty in front of my salt lick trail cam. But I finally got 'em! I guess when its meant to be, its meant to be.

Let me know what you think!

Paul

post-1164-0-39910200-1302979450_thumb.jp

post-1164-0-35577300-1302979562_thumb.jp

post-1164-0-79025600-1302979754_thumb.jp

post-1164-0-47470000-1302980241_thumb.jp

post-1164-0-14581000-1302980376_thumb.jp

BuckNut

That's one to be proud of. Proves that hunting in the middle of the day pays off.

NorthwestHunter

Nice buck Paul.You need to guide your old man ;)

HAHA, He's learning! :lol:

That's one to be proud of. Proves that hunting in the middle of the day pays off.

Tell me about it, I was always the kind of hunter that only sat the morning and evening. Two years ago I also shot a nice 8 pointer on the same property at 3:00 pm on November 7th. I'll be sitting all day whenever I can from now on!

Paul

gsambray

the last few hunting season i have been successful in the mid day aswell. it seems after most head back to camp for lunch or what not the animals seem to move around a bit more. when i figure out how i will post the bull we got while actually heading back in for lunch around 1pm opening morning 2 years ago.

Smokey

Beauty animal, Congrats