• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
fishingfinn

Bait shops

fishingfinn

Is Blackfoot the only open bait shop in town right now? I dont remember but does Wigglys or Melissa's open up in the winter? How about Larrys in Kakabeka?

Snowball

Try Rockwood Bait and Tackle. They are one of our sponsors.

Regards,

Snowball

Guest TBaySmitty

I went to Rockwood today. Got some minnows and worms. First time I've been in there, will definately go back.

ROCKWOOD BAIT

Thanks Smitty! Yes we are open and we have suckers,worms and all sizes of minnows with some really nice shinner minnows mixed in. Oh we even have some leeches left too.

rockwoodbait.jpg

fishingfinn

What time does rockwood bait open tomorrow (saturday) morning?

ROCKWOOD BAIT

We are open at 7:00 am everyday.

rockwoodbait.jpg

ROCKWOOD BAIT

Rockwood Bait shop is open at 7:00am Monday - Friday and will be opening at 6:00am Saturday and Sunday mornings this winter starting this Saturday Dec.18th

rockwoodbait.jpg

Chuck

Nipigon Bait and Tackle is open We have lots of worms and leeches and expect to have minnows in a couple of days We also have a great assortment of jig flies and previously enjoyed J 13"s collected in the Nipigon River We open at 7am 887 2615

Thanks Chuck

Git "er done

Wade O.

Rockwood is the place for bait in town. Every time I call them they are more than happy and capable of meeting my needs. Bait has never let me down either. If its suckers, leeches, a certain size of minnows they always seem to have it. Can't wait to get out on the ice.

ROCKWOOD BAIT

ROCKWOOD BAIT and TACKLE is located one block off Red River Rd. right behind St. Joseph's heritage on the corner of Rockwood and Carrie st. at 58 N. Rockwood Ave. in the garage.

And Thanks Steelie Stalker

rockwoodbait.jpg

Mr. Canoehead

Rockwood has the best hours, the best service and the best bait. And lots of great tackle there as well.

Wade O.

The tackle is very resonably priced as well especially on the jigheads.

ROCKWOOD BAIT

I'd like to say thanks to my Mom and Dad, Uncle Bob and brother Tim for the kind words. :lol:

But really thanks to my customers for their kind words and continued support I look forward to being here every time you arrive in the future.

rockwoodbait.jpg

Guest rednek318

Went to Rockwood for the first time last weekend. I will be back tomorrow to get my bait for this weekend. I think that says enough.

Pro fisherman-Stud Muffin

Rockwood is by far the best i have found, never been out of what Ive asked for, where as other shops have been numerous times.

im a customer for life. no debit card though <_< but it was all good

garmin_logo.thumb.png.e282a5dd4c34650ee5e218bcdd5adfd2.png

logo.png.e4b798a1a0facc3f309b90fb32f5c428.png

2016 Dog Lake Open Champion.

Thunder Bay BASSmasters Vice-President 

FlyGal

There's always Frosty's bait shop - if your fishing near shebandowan.

levi64
Rockwood is by far the best i have found, never been out of what Ive asked for, where as other shops have been numerous times.

im a customer for life. no debit card though <_< but it was all good

I agree, without hesitation. Hands down the best. Good size in all stocks of minnows ( small is small and large is large), always open when the sign says and i'm sure unless its 2 am you'll get your bait.

Guest Ol Big Moose

Rockwood is the only shop ill buy minnows from in this town you wont see me step foot in blackfoots shop

Gone8to1248
There's always Frosty's bait shop - if your fishing near shebandowan.

My last 2 trips up there I picked up 4 dozen extra large minnows everyday I was out at Kashabowie from Frosty. He has great prices and very good minnows and they stay alive a longtime when kept in fresh cool water.

Bernie

Guest blqnyt

Rockwood is the only shop ill buy minnows from in this town you wont see me step foot in blackfoots shop

[/quote

did u piss them off or something, i have always had great service from the blackfoot shop and the woman there is accomodating.

Guest jrcw

Gary at Rockwood is a great guy with a great shop. Always goes out of this way to make the customer happy and always open. Very pleased with the service there.

Lyle Reiner

i cant stand going into garys, i alway spend more money then i planned, ANND i ALWAYS get skunked on his bait! has nothing to do with where i fish, only the bait...lol kidding

Prostaff For

Lowrance Canada