• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Gone8to1248

Santa's Health Update

Gone8to1248

1 Test result is in and have bladder infection and being treated no signs of cancer there. Waiting for the results of CAT/SCAN and UltraSound Test now. So far so good! One thing I did learn from these test is don't have a sense of humor with the Doctors! All three were young ladies and one of them showed me that I could stand on my tip toes and talk soprano! That was right after sshe told me to drop my pants, and I asked if I should leave the money on the table before or after!! :o:huh::o NO SENSE OF HUMOR!!! On her part!

Bernie

Some Old Guy

Ha Ha! Right on Bernie!

Glad to see the tests are looking good....... Unless you can call a bladder infection good...... but you know what I mean!

Have a Great New Year!

Roger

R.T.R. Respect the resource!

uncle

Good news Bernie. Wasn't that a long way to go to get groped by a young lady?

Happy New Year.

Buck 120

Right on Bernie, good to hear! Have a Happy New Year!

Not just a 3 month season but a 12 month obsession!!!

Bear

Went through the exact same thing last summer Bernie. I ate more antibiotics that one could imagine, three different kinds until it cleared up. The worst part is not being able to pee, what we take for granted.

Glad to hear it is all good news, some drugs and you will be able to write your name in the snow again, just remember to save enough to dot the "i".

Happy New Year, see you next summer.

BB

Guest BlindLikeBat

Good stuff Bernie, nice to start the year off with some good news.

1 Test result is in and have bladder infection and being treated no signs of cancer there. Waiting for the results of CAT/SCAN and UltraSound Test now. So far so good! One thing I did learn from these test is don't have a sense of humor with the Doctors! All three were young ladies and one of them showed me that I could stand on my tip toes and talk soprano! That was right after sshe told me to drop my pants, and I asked if I should leave the money on the table before or after!! :o:huh::o NO SENSE OF HUMOR!!! On her part!

Bernie

levi64

Good News Bernie. Now hopefully your doctor has small hands, it'll help cheer you up. ;)

seppi

Great news for the New year for sure Bernie, keep that rod in your hand and great to hear it still works !!! :lol:

Seppi :icefishing::icefishing:

Guest stumped

Hey Buddy,

Glad to hear that everything is working as it should. We are all cheering for you. Happy New Year