• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Gone8to1248

Serving Notice!

Gone8to1248

I will be sending my application to fish in the 2011 SSS out when I get home saturday. My partner will be anounced at a later date! Will keep you all in suspense for now. Hopefully you will honor my word that the check is in the mail and may take a couple of weeks to get up there and hold a spot until the check arrives.

Bernie

gone8to1248

maak
I will be sending my application to fish in the 2011 SSS out when I get home saturday. My partner will be anounced at a later date! Will keep you all in suspense for now. Hopefully you will honor my word that the check is in the mail and may take a couple of weeks to get up there and hold a spot until the check arrives.

Bernie

gone8to1248

I'm guessing you got good news from the doctors.... Good for you!!!

Guest Cory

Bernie

gone8to1248

Bernie, your donation is much appreciated. :D

Trevor Zimak
Bernie, your donation is much appreciated. :D

+1 on that one... ahahaha good one Cory :) :)

Some Old Guy

Cory, Trevor..........

I think I know who his partner is and all I can say is if it's who I think it is, I bet you each some coin that you would both kick your partner out of the boat to have his partner fish with you in the S.S.S. or in any other tournament for that matter.

Roger

R.T.R. Respect the resource!

Bear

Bring it on Bernie.

Bear

Gone8to1248

The only donation here is going to be my time! Cory and Trevor there is no shame in coming in second or third, if you can even make it that far up! First place is already reserved! And Bear I'll be looking forward to be going head to head with you this time. As for my partner you will just have to wait and see who it is!

Bernie

GC 54

Just remember you bantering fellow competitors, my partner for this year's SSS is yet to be determined. And Bernie, no it ain't gonna be you either. But we'll just have to wait and see. B)

George Clark of TEAM CLARK

FIELD STAFF FOR TEAM SHIMANO PRO STAFF FOR D & R SPORTING GOODS PRO STAFF FOR LUND BOATS
Proudly Supported By: G.LOOMIS JACKALL POWER PRO NORTH COUNTRY CYCLE & SPORTS Treasurer of: Thunder Bay BASSmasters

Guest Cory

If these partners you fellas have lined up are so good, why dont you do them a favour and introduce them.

They could then eliminate their respective 'Anchors' and join forces to make a solid team. :P

Maybe then Trevor and i might have something to worry about. :lol:

Cory

Bear

Off come the gloves......

BB

Gone8to1248
Just remember you bantering fellow competitors, my partner for this year's SSS is yet to be determined. And Bernie, no it ain't gonna be you either. But we'll just have to wait and see. B)

You got that right George!! I sure don't want to be fishing with the guy that comes in 71st in a 70 boat tournament!! :D:lol::lol:

Bernie

GC 54

But I truly don't have a confirmed partner, yet.

FIELD STAFF FOR TEAM SHIMANO PRO STAFF FOR D & R SPORTING GOODS PRO STAFF FOR LUND BOATS
Proudly Supported By: G.LOOMIS JACKALL POWER PRO NORTH COUNTRY CYCLE & SPORTS Treasurer of: Thunder Bay BASSmasters

GC 54

wedding bell blues, but not his this time, his won't be till the next summer

Bottom Bouncer
If these partners you fellas have lined up are so good, why dont you do them a favour and introduce them.

They could then eliminate their respective 'Anchors' and join forces to make a solid team. :P

Maybe then Trevor and i might have something to worry about. :lol:

Cory

Cory correct me if I'm wrong but I think what Cory is trying to say is that, he and trevor would like to thank your partners also for there donations. :lol:

REELBAIT

Bear
wedding bell blues, but not his this time, his won't be till the next summer

You better take him out to the garage and talk to him about his priorities. You can get married any old time, tournaments are scheduled. Tell the bride to work around it.

Good luck.

Bear

Travis Schallock
You better take him out to the garage and talk to him about his priorities. You can get married any old time, tournaments are scheduled. Tell the bride to work around it.

Good luck.

Bear

I'll let you try to convince Coral of that when we see you.

Good Luck

Travis Schallock

Nakina Fish and Game Club - President

Bear
I'll let you try to convince Coral of that when we see you.

Good Luck

You're already gone, just buy the ring and get it done, you should be able to save about a million brownie points by summer that way.

HAHA

Bear

Gone8to1248

Well it looks like my application made it up there and I'm in the SSS now. I will be looking forward to fishing against guy's like Trevor,Cory and Bear and yes even George! LOL As soon as my partner clears thier dates to be available I'll post who it is. Right now they may have a work conflict that they are trying to work around.

Bernie

Gone8to1248

Well I was notified late tonight that my partner is now in for the SSS Tournament of 2011 and that partner is from Thunder Bay,Ontario and Thundebayfishing.com member..........................................................................

................................................................................

................................................................................

FlyGal

Will see you kids on the water!! :D:fishing1::fire:

Gone8to1248
Cory, Trevor..........

I think I know who his partner is and all I can say is if it's who I think it is, I bet you each some coin that you would both kick your partner out of the boat to have his partner fish with you in the S.S.S. or in any other tournament for that matter.

Roger

If they don't then I'll really be wondering about those two!! LOL And yes Roger she is going to be my partner for the SSS and I suggest that we be taken serious as possible winners.

FlyGal

Looking forward to fishing the SSS! :) Now lets hope for good weather!

<')))><<

Bill Arnott

Hi FlyGal,

Glad to see you're gonna get to fish this year. At least you won't be stuck on shore with Roger!

>B

CRESTINER BOATS SMITHS RV BRENNEN FORD THUNDERBAYFISHING.COM

Some Old Guy

:(

Roger

R.T.R. Respect the resource!

FlyGal
Hi FlyGal,

Glad to see you're gonna get to fish this year. At least you won't be stuck on shore with Roger!

>B

Hey Bill! I'm excited to get out there and fish!