• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Gone8to1248

Serving Notice!

Bear

Flygirl....yes

Roger....NO

....and if you do wear it Roger, please do not wear it backwards again

Some Old Guy

Come on Bruce!!!!!

I know how to model! You should see me on the run way!

Roger

R.T.R. Respect the resource!

GC 54

That's ok Bekks, glad you and the 'old guy' are going to fish together, I have another blonde on stand by anyway. :-)

I kind of figured when the 'old guy' pre-fished with Bear and then you fished with the Ziman last year, that you both may have been collaborating spy tactics for future considerations.

We'll see, we'll see.....

George Clark of TEAM CLARK

FIELD STAFF FOR TEAM SHIMANO PRO STAFF FOR D & R SPORTING GOODS PRO STAFF FOR LUND BOATS
Proudly Supported By: G.LOOMIS JACKALL POWER PRO NORTH COUNTRY CYCLE & SPORTS Treasurer of: Thunder Bay BASSmasters

Gone8to1248

This scenerio reminds me of a TV show that was also an award winner. Beauty and the Beast!! So just like that couple we to will be winners in the end! So bring it on boys! Instead of wanting to see my partner in a Bikinin you may want to see how she is catching all those big bass instead.

Bernie

Some Old Guy

I need a bag of cheezies.

Roger

Bear

Jed Clampet and Elly May?

My tactics have changed since Bernie (Jed) and I slammed those bass a few years ago.

Bring it on Bernie, looking forward to it.

BB

Bill Arnott
Jed Clampet and Elly May?

My tactics have changed since Bernie (Jed) and I slammed those bass a few years ago.

Bring it on Bernie, looking forward to it.

BB

Oh now that's priceless :lol:

>Bill

CRESTINER BOATS SMITHS RV BRENNEN FORD THUNDERBAYFISHING.COM

Bear

Come and listen to a fishin story bout a man named Jed, poor Illinoisian barely kept hair on his head, then one day he was throwing bass lures and up from the water came big old PIKE.

BB

Gone8to1248
Come and listen to a fishin story bout a man named Jed, poor Illinoisian barely kept hair on his head, then one day he was throwing bass lures and up from the water came big old PIKE.

BB

Even I'll say that was a good one Bruce! Still laughing here about it.

Bernie

But like Jed we will come away a millionaire! :P:lol:

Some Old Guy

Here comes the weigh master with the scale, Bernie figured he had 5 big whales But little did he knowohhhhh........ The TOTAL WEIGHT WAS THREE POINT OHHHHHHHHH!!! Small ones ya know, Baby Bass, Texas Guppies............

Just funnin ya Bernie and Rebs!

Now I have that tune blasting in my head.........

Roger

Travis Schallock

Now if only someone could play guitar along with these lyrics. hmmmmmm

Travis Schallock

Nakina Fish and Game Club - President

Bear

Few beers at Beda's ....who knows....

livewells, fishing pros, well the next thing you know Jed catches a bass, Beks tries to net him and knocks Jed on his a%*, said Illinois is the place I ought to be, so he loaded up the boat and he moved south you see, down highway 61, you all come back now ya hear?

BB

Gone8to1248

Laugh it up guy's! I hope you will still be laughing when FlyGal and I are taking the winning check to the bank.

FlyGal
:lol: LMAO!! You guys are funny! ;)

Guest Ol Big Moose

You should all just be glad I cant get the time off work to fish the SSS or your cash would be in my pocket!!!! HAH

Gone8to1248
You should all just be glad I cant get the time off work to fish the SSS or your cash would be in my pocket!!!! HAH

I'm glad only from the standpoint as I wont have to see you out there in a bikini as well!! :P

Bernie

Gone8to1248
:lol: LMAO!! You guys are funny! ;)

It looks like the kids are startting to run scared here Bekka, maybe they know thier reign is about to come to an end! B)

Guest Cory
It looks like the kids are startting to run scared here Bekka, maybe they know thier reign is about to come to an end! B)

Ah Bernie,

This kid is only scared of one scenario come the sss and it does involve you just not at the scale.

Scenario:

Saturday morning you awake, and in your fear driven delirium, you reach down and cloth yourself with your partners bikini. The fear so overpowering that you don’t realize your error. While launching your boat, the ill fitting bottoms allow your "manhood" to escape and get caught in the winch. Only then, due to the excruciating pain, do you leave your fear driven trance and notice your error. Unable to move, you look around in search of help and notice 74 teams and a dozen volunteers all watching, wondering what the hell has happened to Bernie.

That Bernie is what scares me. :P

Good luck. You will need it if you expect to end any reigns.

Cory

Bear

Ouch that would really hurt..........................................

BB

GC 54

Yikes! Good one Cory but too much detail.

FIELD STAFF FOR TEAM SHIMANO PRO STAFF FOR D & R SPORTING GOODS PRO STAFF FOR LUND BOATS
Proudly Supported By: G.LOOMIS JACKALL POWER PRO NORTH COUNTRY CYCLE & SPORTS Treasurer of: Thunder Bay BASSmasters

Gone8to1248

I'm glad Cory has such a vivid imagination there, now he can imagine himself winning 3 years in a row! A dream is all it's going to be, in reality there is a team who is planning to unseat you and will do it. There are a lot of good names in this tournament and it's a priviledge to be able to go up against them and also to call them friends. May the best team win, that is just what Bekka and I plan on doing! So see you all on the water. Cory,Bear,Trevor,George and the rest of you all.

GC 54

One thing for sure, now that you and Bekks have been spies out there, you'll see Bear and Zimmer on their spots, just try not to crowd them. :)

Gone8to1248
One thing for sure, now that you and Bekks have been spies out there, you'll see Bear and Zimmer on their spots, just try not to crowd them. :)

The more I think about that one George, the more I get the idea that maybe Bear and Zimmer should team up as partners! THEN maybe FlyGal and myself might have a LITTLE competition!! B)

But the real question is will the students beat the teachers!! Will young grasshoppas take the pebble from the masters hand?

Trevor Zimak

Hey Bear ... Let's do spring shoal.... Only problem is I cant get up there until the 30th... I'll let you do the scouting this time. Although, we would get one day in together to prefish. I could make a trip up there the weekend before to prefish though.

Let me know...

Zimmers