• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Some Old Guy

I'm going to humble myself.... and ask for help.

PRO V

I also think Gleno's $0.02 Pay-Pal idea is the way to go, and Tracker also makes a good point, you put alot of your

time and effort into the site, maybe try and keep'er simple............simple is good.

Mike

Slick_Jig

Paypal, credit card, decals for the boat.....this is all awesome...IM IN.

Roger shouldn't have to pay!

Gone Fishing

Men and fish are alike. They both get into trouble when they open their mouths

mexifin

I would like to donate money. who,where can I drop it off?

Wade O.

Well women have been know to pay for a date with me. So I guess if I have to help out I can. The things I do in the name of fishing. Hell they may even pay to not have a date with me.

Wade O.

Well women have been know to pay for a date with me. So I guess if I have to help out I can. The things I do in the name of fishing. Hell they may even pay to not have a date with me. No worry about humble here..

gsambray

Heres another Idea lets get that girl with the so called fishing rod ;) to be the tbf spokesgirl

Chuck

I just want a GD sticker, 25 bucks??? I want 2,, lol

Git "er done

Guest Smack Um

Yeah life is tough but I am willing to help you Cinderella Man and I would like to see you back in the boxing arena would $100.00 help! :)

Patrick

Barrski

Roger; you do a great job running this site and I'm sure everyone will do what they can to keep the site going.

My preference would be to pay an annual fee 25-50 bucks sounds fair, just set up a drop off point and I'm in

By the way, I like how the site picks up viewers from different areas when they view the site, never realized it before but I have been on holidays for the past 4 weeks in seven US states and found it neat when I was looking around the TB site as I,m in Texas tonight.

barrski

Guest fancy pants
I'd be glad to help Roger. Some good ideas are being tossed around whichever you decide is best. One more idea... I'd gladly pay 15 - 20 bucks for a thunderbayfishing.com decal for the truck and I'm sure others would too.

I like this idea best. I would definately buy a decal for the truck....would be proud to put one on the side of the boat too. I am against the annual membership fee though. Not to try and save money, but I think it will restrict information that is shared by casual browsers of the site. If they can answer a question we post or offer some sound guidance than we should graciously accept it at no charge to them.....Just my thoughts. I am new to the site and don't want to see it go anywhere. Cudos Roger :fishing1:

WalleyeWayne

I enjoy and benefit from this site and will gladly donate either way. What's the preferred method of payment, George?

Canucker

Lots of great ideas. Not in T. Bay anymore but really enjoy checking the site regularly. I am in for a Paypal donation, prem. membership fee or whatever as long as it is something easily available to non-locals.

Thanks for all of your hard work Roger.

Pro fisherman-Stud Muffin

the donation button is up!!!. saw it at top of page, it took 2 seconds.

garmin_logo.thumb.png.e282a5dd4c34650ee5e218bcdd5adfd2.png

logo.png.e4b798a1a0facc3f309b90fb32f5c428.png

2016 Dog Lake Open Champion.

Thunder Bay BASSmasters Vice-President