• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Bobber Down

Back on the water again

Bobber Down

Well got on the Kam today for the first time this year May 23rd 2018. Didn't take any video footage. Water is at least a foot low from last years summer level. Water temps ranged from 61 to 66 F. Warm! It was a nice day. Had a nice troll up to the Old Fort. Only saw tree other friends waving as I went by. Gotta love these friendly people. Maybe they know I carry a full first aid kit on board and hey, I also can remove embedded hooks as well lol. If you need a treatment look for the karaleesmiles. Anyway, caught nothing spectacular. 3 Bass, 2 Walleye and a Northern all of which went back. One Bass was 19 inches and put up a spectacular battle, worthy of story and song. A young Black Bear sitting by the water watched us with curiosity as we trolled by on the way back to the dock. It would be nice if another club member would post something about their exploits. I look forward to reading them.

IMG_0403.jpg

IMG_0407.jpg

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming - WOW - what a ride!!!

AmateurHourAngling

Heading on the water tomorrow to try my luck with one of my friends who doesn't fish much but enjoys it, hoping to get him on some walleye action, we'll be in the black legend boat if you're out and happen to see us!

• Like 1

-JADEN

Bobber Down

Good Luck Jaden. I won't be out but let the club members know how you did. Let me know if they got the bubbler buoy's placed.

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming - WOW - what a ride!!!

AmateurHourAngling

No buoys placed! Fishing wasn't terrible, wasn't amazing either tho. Trolled cranks and got a few and then switched to jigging and started picking up a lot more fish. No size to anything caught today 

-JADEN

Sign in to follow this